lundi 3 avril 2006

Why no blogging today?

It's not that there isn't a lot going on, because there is.

I was in the middle of a long post about John McCain's addition of Jerry Falwell to the list of wingnut Republicans he's blowing on his way to the White House, and IE crashed. Given that I have about 45 minutes a day for blogging, this does not exactly lend itself to starting over again, especially when one has need to hold down that silly thing known as a job.

I am getting ready to head south for a few days to the Full Frame Documentary Film Festival, which contrary to what you may think, has nothing to do with fat women. So I'm a bit pressed for time. I'm hoping to do some blogging from the festival, but my online time is going to be sporadic until Monday April 10. I hope you'll check in, and we'll definitely be back to normal on Monday.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire